Rainer Maria Rilke

"Live a while in these books, learn from them what seems to you worth learning, but above all love them. This love will be repaid you a thousand and a thousand times, and however your life may turn,-it will, I am certain of it, run through the fabric of your growth as one of the most important threads among all the threads of your experiences, disappointments, and joys."--Rainer Maia Rilke


Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

Ghost Story Deluxe

44 by Jools Sinclair

Teen Ghost Story

With as many books as I've read, it's really hard to surprise me but I was absolutely floored in this one!  I thought I knew what was going to happen but I never expected the twist of the plot.

Abby Craig died in a frozen lake a year ago.  Then, she was saved.  Since then, her life has been different--she doesn't have all her memories, she can no longer see things in color and her former friends avoid her like the plague. 

Except for Jesse.  Jesse is still her best friend. 

Except now Abby wants more than a friendship.  And, Jesse doesn't.

Abby can handle all that drama but what's she really having trouble with is the visions of a serial killer that keep flashing in her mind.  When her visions start coming true, Abby knows she has to act before anyone else is killed.  But, how do you catch a killer you can only see in your dreams?

I loved this first book in the series and cannot wait to read the others.  The plot was full of twists and turns and I had a hard time putting the book down until I finished it.  It had the perfect amount of drama, romance and creepy--not too much on any one side and just enough of all three to keep it interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment