Rainer Maria Rilke

"Live a while in these books, learn from them what seems to you worth learning, but above all love them. This love will be repaid you a thousand and a thousand times, and however your life may turn,-it will, I am certain of it, run through the fabric of your growth as one of the most important threads among all the threads of your experiences, disappointments, and joys."--Rainer Maia Rilke


Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Valentine Treat

Puzzlebook:  14 Valentine Puzzle Quizzes by Peter Grabarchuk
(Kindle Puzzle Book)

This little book includes 14 word and visual puzzles for the Kindle, starting off fairly easy and getting harder as you go along.  Some was word puzzles; some are number puzzles; others, just visual.

At first, I skipped right through the first few and thought it wouldn't be a challenge, but the puzzles soon got harder and harder and I had to put the book down and think about them.  I even had to get old-fashioned paper and pen out and draw a few to see if I could figure them out.

I loaded it for a short airplane trip and I was able to block out everything around me and just lose myself in some fun.  Later, my husband told me I handled the turbulence extremely well.  What turbulence? 

Definitely worth the price for a couple hours of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment